28 Mar SPF In My Bag…Swag
While you need protection from the sun all year round, it is especially important during the warmer months. Dr. Lamba of Blush Skincare has provided some at home tips and tricks that will certainly come in handy for the upcoming summer heat to ensure those extra steps are taken for protection.
Tips From Dr. Lamba:
- Apply multiple times a day, whether you are in the sun or not – reapplying is key.
- Hats are a must. Even with sunscreen, your face is the most vulnerable against the sun’s harsh rays. Cover up!
- Tanning beds are always a no go.
- Don’t forget to treat your lips – SPF lip treatments and chapsticks are equally as important.
Now is the time to add extra SPF to your beach bag while spending extra time under that warm spring sun. Whether you are on the beach, by the pool, or on the National Mall, these five products from Blush Skincare will keep your face, body, and lips shielded from those summer rays.
- Suntegrity “5 in 1” Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen (Tinted): SPF 30 $45.00
- Supergoop! Perk Up! Lip + Cheek Treat: SPF 40 $22.00
- Juice Beauty Sport Sunscreen: SPF 30 $16.00
- Coola Eco Lux Citrus Mimosa Sunscreen Spray: SPF 30 $36.00 – 8oz
- BitchStix Green Tea with Aloe: SPF 30 $10.00