31 Oct Turkey to Go with The Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner
No time to cook a Thanksgiving feast this year? The Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner has everything handled. Choose either a Prime Rib ($340) or Turkey ($310) to go menu, which includes the following side dishes:
- Butternut Squash Bisque
- Carrot Raisin Apple Salad
- Mixed Greens, Roasted Beets, Goat Cheese, Candies Orange Almonds, Dries Cherries, Citrus Vinaigrette
- Corn Bread Stuffing & Crème Fraiche Whipped Potatoes
- Herb Roasted Vegetables
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Brussel Sprout and Sweet Potato Hash with Maple and Sage
- Parkerhouse Rolls and Sweet Butter
- Chocolate Cinnamon Pound Cake
- Choice of One Pie: Pumpkin, Apple, Pecan Pie
Ed Note: To go orders must be placed by November 21
If you would rather go out for a festive meal, join The Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner for brunch in the ballroom on Thanksgiving Day from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm. There will be a traditional brunch menu with Thanksgiving specialties, a jazz trio, balloon artist and a portrait station.
Price: $116 per person; $42 per child; visit website for details.